Top 3 Ways to Avoid Foreclosure

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Valley foreclosures drop, but reasons unclear

In addition to the bank back log my theory for this is that a lot of Short Sales are finally starting to close as well. When a home owner is able to list their home with a Realtor, especially one that is experienced and knowledgeable about Short Sales and are able to work with the bank to get a short sale approval then those home owners are able to avoid foreclosure.

Most of my business right now is Short Sale business. I recently got my first designation as a Certified Short Sale Negotiator and together with my team of short sale negotiation experts, we're seeing a huge success rate in helping home owners avoid foreclosure. If you're interested or know of anyone who needs to consult with a Realtor and discuss if Short sale is a good and viable option for them, please let us know. Thanks.

Valley foreclosures drop, but reasons unclear

Shared via AddThis