Top 3 Ways to Avoid Foreclosure

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Valley home prices holding steady

Valley home prices holding steady

Shared via AddThis

I heard something pretty poignant the other day that made me chuckle...it's ironic that usually in a "buyer's market" buyer's are not buying. They actually wait till prices start going up! If you think about it, that's not a convention we apply when it comes to any other purchase in our lives so why do we do that for real estate. I really hope those who are inclined or have a need to buy a home, or sell a home, aren't waiting on the fences any longer. Especially first time home buyers. There's a lot of money to be left on the table and I don't know about you but I like to get in on the sale not a bidding war because of the old supply demand axiom working in the favor of the seller!

Uzi Husain, Realtor, Goodyear Palm Valley resident, Certified Short Sale Negotiator, serving Phoenix, Scottsdale and the surrounding cities since 2005