Top 3 Ways to Avoid Foreclosure

Friday, June 26, 2009

Twitter Twitter

In the past few weeks I've had several occassions where I've called on the availability of a listing and received a text message back from the listing agent. I'm cool with that. I like my iphone and I enjoy texting. Then twice in the last 3 weeks I've had a scenario where from availability to offer to counter offer acceptance the entire transaction was done via email and I never got to speak to the listing agent even once! Now I love gadgets (told you i'd be stir crazy if I ever lost my iphone) and techonology, damn it I own a technology company for heavens sake but yet I find that some times in business you need to have a good old phone conversation as well - hey it worked for years didn't it? Well, so i'm wondering what's next - are we ready to discuss availability on properties and negotiate offers via twitter? If so follow me on
https://twitter.com/uziHusain and while you're at it and if you're uber cool then look me up on facebook, I might just add you as a friend!
Happy Friday folks
Uzi Husain, REALTOR