Top 3 Ways to Avoid Foreclosure

Friday, March 23, 2007

Luke Days of Thunder...

Are here...if you're in the West side of town on Saturday, April 24 or April 25th you'll have an amazing opportunity to see a stunning air show put together by the nice folks from Luke Air Force base...from the Blue Angels to the F16 fighter jets...it's quite a show! Cars start lining up around Litchfield Road just north of Camelback at the crack of dawn in some cases so you'll want to get here early. Although to be honest with you if you're in Avondale, Glendale near WestGate, Litchfield Park or Goodyear, north of I-10 you'll be able to see the air show fairly well and no doubt hear it even better!

I'll be at an OPEN HOUSE in the Peoria/Glendale neighborhood myself so I'll end up missing it but I've been seeing them practice the last couple of days so I don't feel too bad.

BTW - what's with the weather...yesterday was a nice change with all the rain but I hear it hailed in Tempe today!

ciao,
Uzi
http://www.uzihusain.com

check it out if you're bored or want to do some house hunting...